Webflow - Find & Delete Mismatches
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to configure a Webflow - Find & Delete Mismatches node for your website or application.
How to Configure?
1. Click on 'Webflow - Find & Delete Mismatches'.
2. Click on 'Sign in to Webflow CMS'.
3. Enter a valid Email or Username.
4. Enter valid password.
5. Click on 'Log In' button.
6. Click on 'Authorize app' option.
7. Click on the 'Refresh' button.
8. Select the site from the dropdown.
9. Select the Webflow collection from dropdown.
10. Mark the field unique by toggling on the 'Mark as unique' button.
11. Select/Enter the required field.
12. Click on 'Test run'.